Our company motto “Bond Mastery For The Common Good” encompasses our firm’s well-established debt financing capabilities within the tax-exempt and taxable bond markets, in addition to the following summarized list of Bondry’s core areas of concentration for its clients.
Our mission is to build a special bond with our clients by practicing honesty and integrity in fulfilling our responsibilities. Diversity is a key component to our mission. We are proud to represent different cultures and backgrounds that have influenced our ways of idea generation and fact-based recommendations. Each team member can critically analyze situations from different perspectives to assess our client’s needs and best interests. We will work diligently to become a trusted extension of your team. The foundation of our company is built on creating a unique bond with you and your team.
Our purpose and motivation lie within the best interest of our clients.
CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS
- Certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Indiana • Illinois • Kentucky
- Certified as a Veteran Business Enterprise (VBE)
- Certified as a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Certified as a Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Certified as a Airport Concession Disadvantage Business Enterprise (ACDBE)
- Registered with the Security Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) as an independent municipal financial advisor
- Registered as Municipal Advisor Series 50
- Certified as DoD Financial Management (FM) Level 3
- Registered with the Secretary of State in Indiana